Social Media Marketing go together like the proverbial horse and cart. However, add Social Media Marketing and you now have the horse standing in a cart driven by a 427 engine or in some cases, a Formula 1 race care. Done right, the process has the awesome ability to driving God-knows how much traffic to a website.
The general “proven” concept of Social media marketing center on efforts to create content that attracts attention and encourages readers to share it with their social networks. A corporate or personal message spreads from user to user and presumably resonates because it is coming from a trusted, third-party source, as opposed to the brand or company itself; it feeds into the discovery of new content such as news stories, press releases, blogs, articles and other Social Media websites. Large and small businesses like e-commercial and real estate have benefited from networking.
For example, at Stumbleupon, I posted a Blog, and within that day the website received over 40,000 page visits. Never underestimate the marketing power of Social Media.
At the same time it can also help 1) build links that turn and direct users to your website and 2) build text links to help with SERPs.
Places like Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and others, people will perform searches as they do at Google, Yahoo and Bing, making social media probably the best marketing tool ever.
- Facebook offers quality low cost marketing opportunities for small business. Facebook now has over 600 million users and offers a very powerful platform on which to build a presence. If you’re not already active on Facebook; you should get started right away.
- Twitter offers an incredible marketing platform. What is more powerful in getting your day to day (or second by second) message out fast to a world wide market.
- Company Blogs continue to offer great value for small businesses. Blogs keep people abreast in company affairs and provide a resourse network to current and future clients.
- LinkedIn is all about keeping on top of business in terms of trends, news and establishing business connections for your service and/or products. It’s huge, with nearly 100 million users from over 200 countries.
- YouTube says it all – a 2-3 minute video is worth a million words.
Knock any one out or hundreds of others, and you have crippled yourself in today’s world of a fast and furious Internet.
This is the true value of social media for your online presence and it make no matter where you are. San Diego, Costa Rica, or Europe, you can target any type of product and/or service. In an era of greater transparency and authenticity, social media is rapidly delivering a new standard of interacting more person to person, even if it’s just one person in your company who is chosen to be the active face.
With interfacing, you can auto update both Facebook and Twitter from your blog posts, so it doen’t have to take a bunch of time. Normally, highly effective social media strategy can only take just 20 minutes a day.
LET ME HELP YOU GET STARTED!
Contact me and I can format a effective SMM campaign for your business